The East Steading is a stunning semi-detached steading forming part of a converted coachhouse at Causewayend by Kirknewton. The location which is on the edge of Pentland Park is an ideal commuter base into Edinburgh or Glasgow. Originally designed by James Gillespie Graham the property was built in 1823 and is a Category “B” Listed Property. Set within a picturesque rural setting with views to Harperrig reservoir and the Pentland Hills this property would make an excellent family home in a peaceful location.
- Stunning semi-detached steading part of a converted coachhouse in the small village of Causewayend by Kirknewton.
- Attractive, bright and spacious living room with feature LPG Harmony fire.
- Fabulous breakfasting kitchen with granite worktops and range cooker.
- Utility room/WC.
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room.
- Family bathroom.
- Garden area to the side.
- Walled south facing communal courtyard.
- Double garage with electric door.
BA pls contact agents on 0131 447 4747