Fabulous listed detached cottage situated within the peaceful village of Romano Bridge, near West Linton, in the Scottish Borders, an ideal commuter base into Edinburgh. The property is set with within beautiful open countryside and is brought to the market in move-in condition and would be suitable for a range of buyers.
- Fabulous listed detached cottage in peaceful Borders village of Romano Bridge near West Linton.
- Suitable for a range of buyers.
- Reception hall with storage, utility cupboard and access to attic.
- Attractive living room with wood burning stove.
- Dining kitchen with appliances.
- Bathroom with shower.
- Shared drive access.
- Private garage.
- Attractive borders to front.
- Beautifully maintained south-facing garden.
Strictly by appt tel 0131 447 4747.