Fabulous upper flat part of the B-Listed Southfield House, a converted mansion built in 1875 by John Chesser, in the popular and well located Liberton district of the city only a short journey to the south of Edinburgh City Centre and close to excellent local amenities. Quietly tucked away at the far side of the Carnbee residential estate and with its own private road and set amongst delightful surroundings. The property would be suitable to a wide range of buyers and has spacious and recently upgraded, move-in accommodation. Views to Arthur’s Seat and Salisbury Crags. Beautifully and well maintained communal grounds. Allocated parking space . Communal lock-up storage. Proactive Residents Association.
- Stunning and beautifully presented communal stair with large feature stained glass window.
- Welcoming and spacious reception hall with all rooms leading from and storage.
- Stunning drawing room with access to a fabulous south facing balcony with open views.
- Recently extended dining kitchen with some appliances.
- Fantastic partially floored extensive attic
- Master bedroom with recently upgraded en-suite shower room.
- Two further very good sized double bedrooms, single bedroom
- Recently upgraded four-piece bathroom
- Original and restored features. Many high quality fixtures and fittings.
- Gas central heating.
By appointment call 0131 447 4747