A bright second floor 2-bedroom flat with an open outlook, part of an established, modern development in the popular Gorgie district of the city. The property is a short journey to Haymarket Station and Edinburgh City Centre, and is close to excellent local amenities. It is set in well-kept communal gardens, and has an allocated parking space, secure communal entrance and gas central heating. There is easy and regular bus access to the Gyle business area, and to Napier and Heriot-Watt universities. The property would make an ideal purchase for professional people, or for letting purposes.
- Shared secured entry in a common stairwell.
- Reception hall with a walk-in storage cupboard.
- Generously proportioned living room/dining room on an excellent corner position.
- Breakfasting kitchen with appliances.
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room & built-in mirrored wardrobes.
- Further double bedroom with built in mirrored wardrobes.
- Bathroom with shower attachment.
- Gas central heating/double glazing.
- Allocated parking space.
- Secure bicycle shed.
Sun 2-4pm or by appt tel 0131 447 4747.