CLOSING DATE THURS 21ST JUNE 12 NOON Charming first floor tenement flat forming part of an attractive stone built crescent, in Edinburgh’s sought after and highly desirable New Town. The flat is set back from the main road, with views over the crescent’s public gardens and the location is brilliantly central - just minutes’ walk from the city centre and its various attractions, The high ceilinged rooms benefit from natural light throughout the day, highlighting a number of traditional features inside. The property would make an ideal purchase for a professional person or couple or perhaps for letting purposes and is in move-in condition.
- Shared secured entry.
- Reception hall with large storage cupboard.
- Open plan living / dining area with beautifully tiled living flame gas fire and further storage.
- Excellently designed kitchen complete with appliances and plentiful cupboard space
- Well presented & good sized double bedroom.
- Contemporary fitted shower room.
- Gas central heating.
- Original features.
- Well maintained communal garden to rear.
- Permit and metered parking.
BA 0131 447 4747