A warm and sunny 4th floor retirement flat forming part of the McCarthy Stone Development in the prestigious Marchmont district of the city. The flat is perfectly positioned for easy access to the local amenities and Edinburgh City Centre. There is a lovely communal lounge with access to sunny decked roof terrace. Communal grounds and Residents’ parking. A good selection of local shops are close at hand and also within short walking distance there is The Meadows and Bruntsfield Links which is an ideal place for walking and relaxing. The property is brought to the market freshly presented.
- Two lifts and stairs to upper levels.
- Reception hall with walk-in storage cupboard.
- Good sized sunny living room/dining room with lovely views.
- Kitchen with appliances.
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
- Bathroom with shower.
- White meter central heating/double glazing.
- Laundry room, Guest suite, House Manager.
By appt on 0131 447 4747