Located in a highly sought-after tree lined Georgian crescent in the prestigious New Town district of the city, this beautifully presented A listed third floor flat is located within walking distance of Edinburgh City Centre’s attractions and excellent local amenities. The property is brought to the market in move-in condition and retains many original features and would be suitable for a professional person or a couple.
- Large reception hall with storage.
- Attractive living room with feature living flame gas fire. Box room off could be used for as a home office.
- Fabulous dining kitchen with solid wood worktops, appliances / walk-in larder storage cupboard.
- Master bedroom with fitted bedroom furniture & en-suite shower room.
- Further good sized double bedroom with free-standing wardrobes.
- Third bedroom.
- New contemporary fitted bathroom with shower.
- Gas central heating. Original features.
- Alarm (not currently connected).
- Permit and metered parking.
Sun 2-4pm or by appt tel 0131 447 4747.