Houses of this splendour and dimension seldom come to the market in Eskbank. This is a fabulous family home on three levels sitting in a secluded private walled garden extending to approximately 0.3 acres and featuring a sprawling back garden mostly laid to lawn but set off by established planting, herbaceous borders and paved areas ideal for outside entertainment. Internally year round comfort is ensured by a combination of effective and efficient gas central heating coupled with traditional double-glazed sash and case windows. Security is assured by a comprehensive intruder alarm system. Full double glazing and gas central heating. Large front garden, part lawn and part mono-bloc drive for several cars. Three stone-built outhouses with power and light and single garage. In short, this property provides everything you require for an elegant, easy and fulfilling family life.
- Splendid bay window front to back lounge with real fire.
- Dining room with feature fireplace and gas coal-effect fire.
- Separate living/dining room off the kitchen with large walk-in cupboard.
- Fully fitted kitchen with five-ring Range Master and usual appliances.
- Master bedroom with shower room en-suite.
- Two further double bedrooms. Bedroom 4/study.
- Family bathroom with three-piece white suite and separate corner shower unit.
- Two generous double bedrooms.
- One bedroom with walk in dressing/storage room off
- Shower room with two-piece white suite.
By appointment only tel 0131 447 4747