A rarely available semi-detached cottage situated within the small village of Newton in West Lothian. The property is in need of some modernisation and redecoration but offers excellent potential and boasts views across the open fields to the Firth of Forth and Fife. The property is an ideal commuter base with its close proximity to the motorway network.
- • Reception hall.
- • Living room with patio doors to rear garden and open fire.
- • Kitchen with appliances.
- • Dining room with stairs to upper level.
- • Two double bedrooms one with built-in mirrored wardrobes.
- • Single bedroom with storage.
- • Shower room. Wet room.
- • Driveway to side with south facing rear garden.
- • White meter heating. Double glazing.
- • Unrestricted on-street parking.
Strictly by appt only tel 0131 447 4747.