Semi-detached cottage situated within the popular and sought after Currie district of the city. The property is set within a quiet semi rural location yet close to local amenities and a short journey to the south-west of Edinburgh City Centre. Blinkbonny Road itself has a village feel to it and there is a real community spirit while the property has been finished to a high standard whilst maintaining its charm and character. This would be an ideal purchase for a family with its close proximity to good schools.
- Reception hall with storage.
- Attractive bay windowed living room with fireplace.
- Dining kitchen with some appliances.
- Two good sized double bedrooms one with build-in storage.
- Single bedroom.
- Contemporary fitted bathroom with shower.
- Gas central heating/double glazing.
- Paved areas to the side and rear. Two decking areas within garden at front.
- Private lock up storage located close to the property.
- Unrestricted on-street parking.
Sun 2-4pm or by appt tel 0131 447 4747.