Extended detached bungalow set within a quiet street in the highly desirable and very sought after Corstorphine district of the city, a short journey to the west of Edinburgh City Centre. The property is close to excellent local amenities and would make a fabulous family home in a great location .
- Superb open plan living room/dining room with feature fireplace and French doors to rear.
- Breakfasting kitchen with appliances.
- Main double bedroom with fitted bedroom furniture & box bay window.
- Three further double bedrooms - two with fitted wardrobes/storage & Bedroom 5/study.
- Family bathroom with shower attachment & Shower room.
- Floored attic accessed by removable ladders via reception hall with storage in the eaves.
- Gas central heating/double glazing.
- Double driveway to front.
- Garden areas to side & Extensive garden at rear.
- Views to Pentlands.
By appt on 0131 447 4747