Delightful bright and beautifully presented two-bedroom top floor flat, situated near the Foot of Leith Walk and close to an excellent range of shops and transport links. In good decorative order throughout, the property boasts generously proportioned accommodation with extra storage and lovely views across the Edinburgh skyline. This flat is the ideal purchase for either first time buyer or professional person and is presented to market in move-in condition. The property boasts stylish neutral décor and quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Early viewing is highly recommended. The bright and well-proportioned accommodation comprises: secure entry system; welcoming hallway with coat rack; generously proportioned master bedroom situated quietly to the rear of the property with space for free standing furniture and benefiting from additional built in storage; second bedroom/study with ample built in storage; a bright and airy lounge with feature fireplace, large window and views to Calton Hill and the city skyline; recently decorated fitted kitchen with built in appliances and further views of Edinburgh including the Castle; modern bathroom with threepiece white suite and over bath shower. The property further benefits from gas central heating/double glazing throughout, shared communal garden to rear & unrestricted on-street parking.
- Shared entry phone system.
- Bright reception hall with hanging space
- Spacious master bedroom with built in storage to rear
- Study/bedroom two with generous storage.
- Generously proportioned living room with feature fireplace and large window with views to Calton Hill
- Fitted kitchen with appliances.
- Modern bathroom with three piece white suite and over bath shower.
- Gas central heating/double glazing.
- Communal gardens to the rear.
- Unrestricted on street parking.
Sun 12-1pm or by appt tel 0131 447 4747