A terraced townhouse in an exclusive development, part of a converted brewery, in the historic Old Town district of Edinburgh perfectly positioned for access to all the city centre attractions and local amenities. The property would be an ideal purchase for a professional couple or perhaps for letting purposes.
- Reception hall storage.
- Attractive and generously proportioned living room with balcony and views.
- Modern fitted dining kitchen with appliances and balcony with views.
- Two double bedrooms both with storage, bedroom 3.
- Contemporary fitted shower room with storage.
- Modern fitted bathroom with shower.
- Gas central heating.
- Well maintained communal gardens accessed at the rear.
- Allocated parking space to front.
- Stunning views towards Arthur’s Seat and Salisbury Crags.
Sun 2-4pm or by appt on 0131 447 4747.