Fabulous semi-detached cottage set within the open countryside on the outskirts of the sought after town of Longniddry in East Lothian, an ideal commuter base into Edinburgh and also the south with its close proximity to the A1 and local train station. The property boasts outstanding views across the countryside towards the Firth of Forth and Fife and is brought to the marketplace in move-in condition.
- Reception hall with storage and built-in bookshelves.
- Superb open plan living room with multi-fuel stove, dining room and kitchen with solid wood worktops, Belfast sink and appliances.
- South facing conservatory.
- Master bedroom with en-suite wet room.
- Three further double bedrooms all with storage.
- Family bathroom with shower.
- Upper landing used as study & further family area.
- Extensive gardens to front, side and rear.
- Double driveway garage.
BA contact agents on 0131 447 4747